My Photo
Name:
Location: Kyoto, Kyoto-Fu, Japan

Want to be considerate - Globally....

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some strategies for our community


Dear all,
as per our plan, I started this Blog especially for our group to discuss the Mouth Organ (MO).

I’m sorry for the delayed postings. Actually neither u nor me are full time MO players and suffer from the scarcity of time due to our daily jobs. (However, MO is our hobby more precious than mine as well as many of ur lives…hahahah…) So after taking care of some practical things I have made some plans for our postings and replies.

In both India and Japan we have a common holiday, SUNDAY the great. And in Japan I have two holidays i.e. Saturday and Sunday so we can discuss all our points on SUNDAY, however you can post ur problems, replies and comments on any day of week according to ur availability of time. I can assure u my replies and one new topic on Sunday of every week.

Recently I have recorded a song (Chura Liya Hai Tumne Jo Dilko) on mouth organ (TOWER - chromatic Harmonica) using a karaoke file and recording software and mixed them using some other program. In this song I tried to play as simple as possible without any effect especially for the begginers so that they can easily understand the notes. The pitch (Scale) of the karaoke and my Mouth Organ is a bit different but this is the easiest scale to play on the Tower MO. I'll go on using more and more effects as per ur progress. After BELLING MANY PAPADS, finally I got this product which I've uploaded on Net. This song is also a trial just to see whether it works in future for posting some other informational audios or not. I hope u like it.

Check out the following link.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/chura-liya-hai-mp3.html

Guys, believe me since the day I created this community I’m downloading, uploading, deleting and learning many programs/software and planning how it can be used to teach mouth organ…sometimes I feel it really funny and thanks to u all, I’m gaining some more knowledge…hahaha...

Please expect my next blog on next sunday which would be useful for basics and directly linked to learning MO.
See u..........

7 Comments:

Blogger Manu said...

hi,wow that was a cool play.I tried to follow it but culdnt get the notes correctly.If u have the notes of chura liya , can u publish tht too..

Saturday, November 18, 2006 at 7:12:00 AM PST  
Blogger thomaskanjookaran said...

sir,
u are the person whom i am searching for laST 12 YEARS.i became an average plyer from the age of 12,but there was nobody to tell me much more abt this actually they are also ignorant.My uncle is a great player and a lover or mouth organ.please tell me where i will get the brand named TOWER i am using brand called HARMONY.i love the songs like "piya dole"(PARINEETA)"yeh dosti"SHOLAY,agaya agaya halwa waala agaya......and many malayalam songs and christian devotional songs in english my favourite is "NEARER MY GOD TO THEE" .I DONT KNOW WHT ALL I WANT TO SHARE WITH U .I LOVE U SIR FOR GIVING SUCH GOOD LECTURE .I WILL KEEP YOU IN CONTACT TILL MY DEATH

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 4:36:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, when we can see some action? When are you going to teach us? I, personally, am very interested getting started.

Why is everything stopped? Is this another cheating-trick? Your promises confirms fact that there is nothing free in the world :(

Saturday, November 25, 2006 at 9:59:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,chaitu i think that u sud publish the tabs for the song,the rythm also

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 12:46:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

playing mouthorgan is my passion, and i think im quite good with it.... and its my endevour to build a website to teach others and make friends

http://mouth-organ.blogspot.com


For: learning mouthorgan / harmonica in indian SARGAM style
FOr: mouthorgan/harmonica notations of Hindi songs notations is SARGAM style


* Phoolon ka saaron ka sabka
* Happy birthday tune
* Sholey tune
* Tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam
* Ye dosti hum nahi todenge
* Sandeshe aate hai
* Chand sitare fool aur kaliyan
* Sitaro ki mehfil me
* Dil ne dil ko pukara
* Titanic
* Kuch kuch hota hai
* Hai apna dil to aawara
* Tune mujhe pechana nahi
* Kyun chalti hai pawan
and many more

Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 9:08:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the supposed posts????

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 9:00:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chaitu...
i play MO.
yesterday night i played tuj mein rab dikhta hai from Rab ne banadi jodi ..
and
music of man ki lagan from Paap ..
reaaly mja aya bajane mein.

and i like ur teaching.. u explained nice for beginners

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 6:59:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home